Blue Mosque, Galata, Sultanahmet Photos

Friday, September 4, 2015

I haven't had a chance to update lately because the internet in our apartment hasn't been cooperating. Anyway, here are some photos.

Blue Mosque

Our trip to the Blue Mosque was a bit rushed so I didn't have a chance to take a ton of photos. Hopefully next time I go I'll be able to take my time. It's one of those places that you have to revisit several times to really take it all in.


Sultanahmet

Eminonu, the spice market

The 16th century equivalent of a mall


One of the entranced to the Grand Bazaar


One section of the Grand Bazaar


Hagia Sophia

Galata Tower


Facing north towards the first Bosphorus Bridge


View of the Bosphorus, Golden Horn, and Historic Peninsula


The Galata Tower was built by the Genoese in 1348



No comments :

Post a comment